Sunday, May 17, 2009

Free .co.cc domain names


You are not going to believe this stuff. Seriously.

The .co.cc domain is giving away domain names ending in .co.cc without the usual crap of tags and embedded things when you choose a domain name.

Some of the shorter and more obvious ones are either gone already or available for a fee.

Doesn't it sound rather like the common name for a male chicken? Isn't that something you can twist into something more commercial? Or at least genital? Go get your cocc into this. Heck - it's free! I'm not even an affiliate - I earn nothing from this - I just wanna give you a hot tip. Nothing required in return.

Check it out: http://www.co.cc/

I'm sure that some of you clever and dirty minded fxckers can find something that's deeeee-lish and profitable. I know I have.


Peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment